Every new and current member of ASCEE must abide by all steps outlined below. Should you have any questions about any of it, put a message in #general-chat and we will answer!
All new Ascendance members must register all characters on ASCEE Auth.
- Navigate to: ASCEE Auth.
- Select “Log In with EVE Online”.
- Sign in using the same login credentials you use for secure.eveonline.com.
- Select your “main” character and click “Authorize”.
- Click ‘Add Character’ on the dashboard.
- Link EVERY character you have via the following process:
- Go to Member Audit and click register:
- Log in with the next account, then click ‘select’ on the character you authorize.
- Continue this process until all characters are added to the member audit.
NOTE: If you have authed in many places in the past, it might be worth periodically checking out which applications have access to your ESI. You can do this in the EvE Online Third Party Applications Portal. Go through the list of authorized applications and remove whatever you don’t recognize. In your case, you should be authorized to at least ASCEE Auth and if you’re already in the Imperium, GoonAuth as well.
- Navigate to ASCEE Auth Services
- Click the checkmark next to ‘Discord’, and follow the process to connect to our discord
NOTE: If you are an existing nitro booster on the ascee discord, you need to leave the server, re-connect using the connector, and then re-apply your discord nitro boost. This is a limitation with discord itself, as the nitro boost role cannot be altered by the auth-bot.
Note: These steps Below will not work for Ascendance Rising [10UP] Members
In addition all alliance services, all members of our community must join both of the below:
- Navigate to: Goonfleet External Services Access
- Log in using the same credentials that you use for secure.eveonline.com
- Use the instructions on GoonWiki Mumble and connect to mumble.
- The ASCEE channel is under Corporation Channels → Ascendance. We usually hang out in “Tex Mex”.
- Navigate to: Goonfleet External Services Access and sign in as above
- Click on “Services” on the left hand side
- Use the instructions on GoonWiki Jabber and connect to Jabber.
- You will now automatically receive pings from DirectorBot.
Once you are in all of our services above, get adjusted to our new home as below. Please follow the rules, they’re there to keep you, us and your new friends safe.
¶ JOIN ALL CHANNELS, BOOKMARKS & STANDING FLEET
- Read your welcome mail and the MOTD’s of the corp channel. Join all the channels they specify and make sure your characters are on both ASCEE Auth and Goon Auth.
- Add the in-game bookmark folders in the corp chat MOTD.
- Set destination as: 1DQ1-A - 1st Imperial Palace and move there. Do not move your assets manually. ITL (Imperium’s logistics division) has a one time free contract to move your stuff to Delve.
- Set your remote death clone to 1DQ1-A - 1st Imperial Palace. If you do not know how to do this, reach out in #Ascendance on Discord and we will guide you.
Something broke, what do?
A: DM Triab on discord so he can fix it. Please report issues you encounter so they can be looked at, most can be fixed by simple refresh yourself, but if you notice something else please tell me.